Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Shimmer & white


Hello, 

Today I wanted to share with you some christmassy stuff I love right now.

These silver boots have been in one outfit post before, but still, I wanted to tell how I got them - I went into the thrift store and under the lowest shelf behind other shoes, almost hidden there they were, these Zara last winter '13 season boots in new condition, and only for 6 EUR. Sometimes Im really thankful thrift store employees for underestimate stuff, so I can get nice stuff almost for free.



Preparing some gifts for family - Im really bad gift wrapper, so I prefer to use such boxes. Also other thing that I love about these boxes, not only they look sleek and pretty, but also they are reusable, when I get such boxes I put some DIY or sewing stuff in them.



HO! HO! HO! - Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! :D
(Says my little friend)



Anete.
FIF

2 comments: