Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Check list





So from now Im making check list for my blog, just to keep on regular posting track - I quess that is the thing what all bloggers do, right?
I took these photos on the new terrace - it will be perfect place for sunbathing, which I will probably start very soon, because sun is shining more often and more warmer.
Tomorrow Im going to the hairdresser - I cant wait, because my hair for some reason is turned very yellowish - I had dark brown and blonde streaks before, and Im guessing that the brown color is faded to yellow...You cant really tell from photos, because I have changed photo saturation, but yess, the hair is in very unflattering tone for me, Im more cool tone person. I hope that there are some hope for my hair, to make them more greyish.

Im wearing - Thrifted belt, top and pants, Ebay shoes, and Asos sunglasses.

A.

1 comment:

  1. ..superīgas kurpes , es ari nevaru sagaidit silto laiku bet visvairak mani vilina Zara ar Savam kurpitem , ciešos bet driz noteikti pirkšu , vienkarsi dazreiz kaut ko gribas loti bet pec kada laika ta velme paries ..

    Es ari parasti pamainu bildem gaismu utt ..skatos ka esi iekopejusi vecos post , tas labi , jo loti labs materials , es atkal esmu sajusma par to Australian site , nu viss tik superigs , ak , nevajadzeja share ;) he he , tagad jauna apsestiba :)

    ReplyDelete