Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dragon ARMOR skir #2




Asos cuffs and belt, Next jumper, Jeffrey Campbell boots, DIY skirt.

Soo finally I can show this - this was the project what I was talking about, of course it wasnt very easy job, there was some darama while making skirt, in one moment I even was thinking to throw thease in trash bin..:D But at the end they turned out better than my first black skirt.

They are made from about 300 hand cut out details - I wish I had a cutting machine...

I use faux leather material, because I try to avoid form animal leather. Althought I coulndt avoid form thease Lita boots..:(

14 comments:

  1. Very good work!! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that You eventually didn't throw them away. They look amazing!!! Welll done darling!
    Maybe You could share with us how You did it?

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that skirt!! is amazing!! like your blog!!
    follow you! I'll be happy if you visit my blog and if you like it you can follow me back! =)

    http://strawberryworld-bb.blogspot.com/

    B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super! Tie svārki ir ideāli, un vēl ideālākus tos padara fakts, ka pati viņus uztaisīji! (:

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m in love with your skirt. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! The skirt is wonderful ;>

    ReplyDelete
  7. ..Fantastic skirt !vienkarsi Perfect Outfit !Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you look stunning!!:D I'm so in love with this look!!:D

    Now following your blog!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow love your skirt!!
    xx

    http://fashionalphilosophy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures/ outfit! Really love the skirt :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cufs and skirt... I am following you, wanna follow me too?? :D
    http://myworldofvertigo-vertigokris.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, love the skirt! Wish you could make a tutorial how to make smth like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - actually I think I will make tutorial, because I think thease could make anyone who knows how to use sewing machine :)

      Delete