Monday, January 16, 2012

IMPROVED



I had thease asos earcuffs for while now, I just wasnt in love with them because I think they look too plain, especially when they are on.. and feather earcuffs have been around internet for quite while too, I always liked them, but somehow didnt get them - and few days ago I saw on esty white feathers earcuff and I thought that its soo beautiful, and I was lucky enough to get white feathers in local store shortly after.. Only thing, Im not sure is to take off thease chains or leave them...With chains it looks different but, maybe little too much..I dont know..

2 comments:

  1. Oh so lovely <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with ear cuffs, but never had a chance to get one. xx

    ReplyDelete