Thursday, March 1, 2012

Go forth






Wearing: Asos faux fur stole and belt, Report Signature wedges, Thrifted floral blouse (I love this print and color sooo much) and necklace, DIY asymmetric skirt.


Hello, lovely readers

I really havent said Thank you, to You who follows my blog and reads it (well I dont write much, so thanks for looking at my uploaded photos :D ) - I feel really happy that some one actually are looking at this small internet spot or maybe dot. So BIG HUGE Thank YOU! :)

PLUS I think that maybe I could live without writing blog (it would be hard), but it would be soo sad to live without reading blogs, I just love to come here in Blogger and look at all newest posts.

I have thought about what I really want to do with my blog, and I think would like to give the same things what I enjoy finding on other blogs - its inspiration, and some great DIY ideas. And Im only learning how to trasnlate my ideas, my vision into my blog. Lately there really isnt many Diy projects to show you, but I have a pile of clothes that needs to be cut, dyed, sewn...so I will get into this all process next week.
I really hope that I can show you some useful DIY ideas.

Thanks, Anete.

24 comments:

  1. THOSE SHOES!
    I love it, love it, love it!
    Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Amazing outfit! Love your skirt :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice skirt, I think I love it. Great style and I'm glad to find your blog!
    Kisses XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog and photos! I love your style
    I follow you, would you like to check my blog and follow me?
    Kisses from Barcelona
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome shoes!


    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit. I love your skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit
    Love the coat

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi girl! nice blouse and you look beautifully :) what about to follow each other? :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shoes are gorgeous!

    Do check out the ClucbCouture giveaway on my blog Miss Tangerine, maybe you'll be the lucky one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, lovely outfit!! The floral blouse is beautiful!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tik foršs apģērbs! Un tik forši, ka pati esi uztaisījusi tik smukus svārkus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ..Svarki vienkarshi fabulous un viss outfit together Perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  13. gosh your metallic heels are amazing <3

    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. THOSE SHOES! ah they are so wonderful. Love this whole outfit and you look beautiful!

    x

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this blouse and skirt, this burgund color is amazing. You look stunning!
    Thank you for your comment!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post:
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful blog. I invite you to watch my blog, wow wonderfull shoes :) i lov it! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post, Love the photos :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute outfit! but were you cold?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Waaauuu!! Nice outfit... i love your boots..... i follow you

    ReplyDelete