Friday, November 14, 2014

Wonderlist

1. HERE - 2.HERE - 3.HERE - 4.HERE 5.HERE - 6.HERE - 7.HERE - 8.HERE - 9.HERE - 10.HERE


These are things from the site moreislove.com - I love how interesting and cool are the designs there, this site also inspires me a lot, for example this book clutch, I have idea in my head how to make one, also because I just cant afford most of the stuff, the things are pricey, but I totally understand why, they are so unique and pretty. 
Love Love Love!!!



Anete,
FIF


6 comments:

  1. oooh i always love those clutches

    it takes 2 to fashion
    ps. We really like your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! love these things!! especially the bag is soooo cute!!:)
    im your new follower on gfc!! hope you can visit mine and follow me too! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loti patik tava izlase. Unikali un briniskigi atradumi, jo ipasi kakausisu cepure un mezginu jaka loooti patik.

    Es ceru, ka tev izdosies uzmeisterot gramatas sominu. Gaidusu ar nepacietibu!

    Lai jaukas dienas!

    xoxo Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love 1 and 2 actually saving up for the bag! xx

    ReplyDelete