Friday, September 5, 2014

Pointy




I had my first ever nelly.com order, and this is my favourite item from it - I saw these boots in Victoras Tornegren blog wishlist and I went to nelly.com and discoverd that these are really affordable although in my opinion they look more expensive and they have just the perfect shape. 

I was searching for quite a while boots like these, and somehow couldnt find them - because other really important thing for me is that I choose to buy non leather shoes, if I can, I own few leather ones, but Im always superhappy to find some nice faux leather ones.

I ordered other stuff from them too, and I really want to do at least two outfit posts including items from this order, fingers crossed that next week my BF will help me with photographing, he is my only hope..

You can find the boots HERE .



FIF

7 comments:

  1. Wow, zābaciņi ir vienkārši lieliski! <3 Arī es pagājušo trešdien veicu savu pirmo nelly.com pasūtījumu, noteikti atrādīšu. :)

    http://happinessvictim.blogspot.com
    <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super,gaidīšu tavu bloga ierakstu!
      Man liels pārsteigums bija lētā piegāde, no otras puses viņi atrodas Zviedrijā tā kā saprotams ka nevajadzētu būt dārgi :)

      Delete
  2. killer boots! such a sexy style.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es nekad neesmu pasūtījusi neko no Nelly, lai gan esmu dzirdējusi lieliskas atsauksmes! Būs vien pašai jāpačeko viņu saits, tik cerams, ka visa alga atkal neaizies! :D
    Gaidu tavu outfit postu ar Taviem lieliskajiem zābaciņiem! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jā tiešām neko sliktu nevaru par Nelly pateikt, obligāti iečeko - plus vēl viņi piegādā ar kurjeru līdz mājas durvīm, tā kā nav jāstāv pastā rindās!!:)

      Delete
    2. ooo super! :) Gaidīšana rindā pastā ir diezgan mokoša, lai gan mani jau pazīst visas tantes! :D

      Delete