Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Italy photo diary












So I went to Italy - to Sirmione which was near Garda lake and Verona. Photos are just from Sirmione because in Verona we were actually running through and I dint took any nice photos..Even there in Sirmione I was only few hours and I didnt have time to take as much photos as I thought I would.. Actually all trip wasnt as I imagined it to be, but I dont want to think about bad, so I will stick to good, and will say that the Garda lake is place to definately visit, its just paradise, I hope I will go back there and will stay there much longer than I was this time..
Also I stock up some wine, olives and olive oil, so yeah, Im happy :D

Im wearing: Topshop dress, Asos bag and sunnies, and Pull&Bear sandals.



Anete,
FIF

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love your dress! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pics :)
    I just got back from Italy been to Sorrento and Capri amazing !! Will be back there for sure
    Kisses
    Irena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nekad neesmu bijusi Itālijā, bet šis galamērķis ir iekš mana nākotnes `to do list`. Bildes ir lieliskas, Sirmione izskatās pēc valdzinošas vietas, kur uzkavēties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevaru nesakt ar to, ka izskaties briniskigi tada gara celojuma celojot. Skaista kleita un pieskanota soma. Garda ezers izskatas pasakains.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. loti taa pirmaa bilde, sarkans uz sarkanu veel cereeju sarkanas kurpes... smuk smuk smuk, shkjiet ja taa esmu safanojusies, sarkanaas krasas trukums organismaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. loti, loti patiik OOTD!! :) varbuut taapeec, ka sarkans? man vienmeer ir patikushas sarkanas kleitas xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I LOVE YOUR OOTD <3
    aleksandragiera.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. He heeeeeeee skatijos tavas bloga bildes, jo tu iedvesmo ahaa..skatijos meteljus..un man tak ir shitaada pasha kleitina manupraat tikai zila...vantastisks materials un vislabaakais mans apgerba gabals kartaam karstaam vasaras dienaam hei hei 😁

    ReplyDelete