Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tie waist Sweat dress


Im obsessed with everything grey & sweatshirt material like forever, I would say atleast 5 years, and lately I even start to love this stuff even more. I think this dress would look nice also with some high heels too, but this time I choose these white sneakers. I also really love sweatpants & heels combo, I think if the right colors are matched then it looks effortless cool. As Im planning wardrobe makeover, I think I need some nice grey sweatshirts for wearing outside the home, because right now I have only coupe black ones, I think its time to visit thrift store.

Also you cant see here very well, but I wanted my hair to look more cool tone, so I dyed them with purple shampoo, but this stuff turned out very strong, so now my hair looks quite purple/lilac color, I hope it washes out very soon, because Im not fan of purple hair on me.


Wearing: Daisy Street dress via Asos, Asos sneakers.



Anete,
FIF

3 comments:

  1. yes... man arii patiik... vispar sportisko dress up ar augstpapezhiem un rotaam... man shkiet man tas ir esot strelniekam - tada divejada taa gerbshanaas pashpuika ar smukaam kurpeem... peleks nike dzhemperis ar dzinsam un baltam laivinkurpem lieli auskari un tushsarkanas lupas... tas izklausaas peec uniform prieksh manis... ha ha ha es ar ar matiem ta vienreiz iekepajos.... mati vispar mani tik loti nogurdina, ka esmu atstajusi tos savaa valjaa nekadus....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jā, kurpes outfitā pašas svarīgākās, vai ne! :)
      Mani arī ļoti nogurdina mati, precīzāk pat kaitina, ja man skūta galva izskatītos tik pat labi kā Amber Rose, tad noskūtu, bet tā kā tas tā nav, apgriezu tos pa kādiem 10cm, bet tāpat šķiet ka par garu, bet mazliet labāk ir..

      Delete
  2. love the white sneakers! looks pretty cool :)

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete